Welcome To Brian's Weather Blogger

Welcome to my weateher blog.. keeping Northeast Arkansas and Southeast Missouri Up To Date on Arkansas Rapidly Changing Weather Conditions!

About Me

My photo
Paragould, Arkansas, United States
I'm Brian Tritch, I Live In Paragould Arkansas, I'm A Weather Watcher For Kait Channel 8 In Jonesboro Arkansas, Also A National Weather Service Certified Storm Spotter...I Love Weather, Outdoors, Etc.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Friday/Saturday Outlook

Late Friday night into Saturday we could be dealing with some SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS, The main threats will be high damaging winds, large hail, heavy rain, and if the system his just right we could be looking at a tornado outbreak. It's all going to depend on the timing and stability of the air at the time the system hits. It is a system that will have to be watched VERY closely. Timing, Stability, and Tornado Threat will all be hard to call. Stay tuned for updated information later into the week before the system gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment